Sunday 7 November 2021

London in the Snow

 Yesterday I shared one of the cards I made with the stamp sets I bought from Clearly Besotted's October release. Now I've used the second set - also NBUS until now. 


First I made the winter sky background with blended inks and splattered gesso, then I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the images and attached them, with the buildings image flush with the background and the roadside image raised slightly with 3D adhesive. I love that so many London icons are there - how many can you spot? 

I am sharing this with 

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything goes

Watercooler Wednesday - All about Occasions  



Pearly Sparkles - Merry Christmas 

NBUS - NBUS

Craft Rocket - Winter/snow






10 comments:

Pamela said...

Brilliant Jane!!! I love this scene.
Pamela

Dotty Jo said...

What a detailed little scene, Jane. I love this, Jo x

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Jane. I love all the detail of the London winter scene. xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, love this card. Wonderful scene. Anesha x

Ilonka said...

Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at Craft Rocket Challenge Blog.
Big hugs Ilonka

Darnell said...

This is fantastic and so fun, Jane! It's my new fav card design of yours! I love the whimsy of the images and the great job you did with the stunning sky and fussy cut and placing all the icons! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! (Seven?) Hugs, Darnell

Zoechaos said...

Well no mistaking where this is! So bright cheerful and fun. Great make Jane x

Kathyk said...

This is just soooo fabulous, Jane

Kathyk

Inkyfingers said...

You created such a sweet image of a wintry London street here, Jane and I love the colours in your atmospheric sky.
Take care,
Hugs
Carol x

Ilonka said...

Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at The Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT