Sunday 11 December 2016

Animal fun

This week my little granddaughter in France is having her third birthday and as she loves all animals, from their long-suffering cat to the giraffes in the zoo, this is the card I made for her.
 

The image is called "Animal safari" from Di's Digis. I have coloured it with Promarkers and layered it with tan card and a background made using an Mbossabilities folder. I added tiny gems to the centres of the squares on the background to give the sparkle that little girls love - they are actually tan to match the  matting card, but they look black in the photo.

I am sharing this with
Sweet Stampin - Animals
Glitter and Sparkle - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, how cute are those four?!!! Your grandaughter is sure to utterly love this sweet card! Gorgeous, utterly gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Sweet Stampin' 'Animals' challenge. We're so glad you did! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT