Friday 9 December 2016

OK, just one more then.....

I was determined that I'd made my last Christmas card for this year (although there are a few more to appear on here, but they are posts I've already scheduled) and then I woke up in the early hours of the morning and thought "Nooooooooooooo........ my cute little cat-in-a-hat stamp hasn't had its annual inking yet, I absolutely HAVE to make one more!"

So here it is:


The kitty and sentiment stamps came from the Christmas issue of a magazine several years ago. I stamped them and masked off the kitty and the space below it then sponged grey ink lightly over. The image is coloured with Promarkers and I ran one around the edge of the topper. The mirror embellishment came from a bargain shop that I dashed into to escape from the rain one day!

Now, before moving on to the challenges I'm sharing this with, I could have absolutely SWORN that earlier today I saw that the new challenge at Alphabet Challenge was "Use some red" but I've just pootled over there to get the link and the post has vanished, there's only the post from two weeks ago. So I'm guessing that Blogger is having one of its funny moments and has lost the post in the same way it lost my awards page the other day. I'll just leave this here as a marker to say I intend to link up if and when the post reappears!

But I definitely AM sharing it with:
Fantasy Stampers - CAS Christmas
Show Us Your Pussies - Krimbo Kats
AAA Cards - Christmas   

8 comments:

Eva said...

Cute card! ;)

Sue - said...

Ooh I love that cute little cat in a hat! You don't seem to be having much luck with technology at the moment! I'm pretty sure that I saw that challenge theme though, so you didn't imagine it.

ike said...

OMGoodness - that is really delightful. Such a sweet little kittling stamp and I love the masked backing. Purr-fect CAS.
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Melissa L. said...

Oh, so sweet, Jane! Lovely and CAS. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards with this cute little kitty. :)

Jenny Colacicco said...

You definitely should keep annually inking that it's so cute! I love the way you masked off the ground and the border -sometimes little simple things can be so effective! Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards. Jenny x

Tammy said...

What an adorable CAS Christmas card, I love that kitten! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x

Cazro said...

This is such an adorable card, (from me who doesn't care for cats)loving that cute stamp. Thanks for playing along with us at Fantasy Stampers. Caz DT.

Aileen said...

This card is so sweet, just love the little cat and heart charm.