Wednesday 7 December 2016

Snippets and a snowman

Christmas is getting ever closer, and that means I'm reaching the tail end of a lot  of the sheets of Christmassy paper I started the year with, and also that I've cut into rather a lot of sheets of card in festive colours and have the "too small to use, too big to throw away" bits left. So all the card and paper used in this came from my snippets box.


The image is a Craftwork Cards pre-printed die cut, which I've coloured with Promarkers.

I am sharing this with
Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 258
Cardz 4 Galz - Show a Snowman
Addicted to Stamps and More - Holiday
Make My Monday - Show me a Snowman
Use Your Stuff - Layers  

9 comments:

Sarn said...

Lovely image and beautifully coloured. Fab layering too! what's not to like?
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Basslady said...

this is so adorable!

thank you so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Linby said...

Lovely card, those DPs look fab together.

Tina said...

Lovely card!! Thank you for joining us at C4Galz DT- Tina

missgailly said...

Such a cute snowman! Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Di said...

Super card Jane, great use of snippets - and the snowman is so cute :)

Hugs

Di xx

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute snowman and a fab. design using you bits and pieces,

Julie B said...

I wish I could get to the bottom of my DP stash but my friend keeps giving me more and I don't use it much these days! Super snowman and TFS at ATSM. :)

Cazro said...

A fabulous card, I love your non traditional BPs, a great snowman. Thanks for joining in our fun at Make My Monday. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas. Caz DT