Saturday 8 June 2019

Another Christmas Card

I've had a very busy morning of Christmas Card making. I've been away from home all week and have really been missing my crafting, so now I'm trying to catch up with a few challenges. This time I've  used a tag to create a very CAS card.


I stamped and coloured the little elf, struggling with her super-huge parcel,  then cut the cardstock into a tag and added a stamped sentiment and a ribbon brad. I used foam pads to attach it to a linen effect card blank and added a starry cluster of buttons.

I am sharing this with

Christmas Kickstart - the Elves and the Shoemaker 

CAS Christmas - Gifts 

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

A perfect card for both challenges, Jane! Love that image (LOTV?) and sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge and I hope it feels good to get your craft on again, Jo x

Jane Willis said...

I think it's a LOTV image, I bought a whole load of Christmas trio stamp sets one year and I can't recall where they were from!

Christine Alexander said...

Jane, this is such an adorable image of the little girl with her Christmas gifts, I love the tag layout. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

Linda said...

Your sweet tag on your card is so adorable. The stars add the right touch. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Bonnie said...

What a sweet image, Jane! I love how you've colored it and put it on a tag! Also love that textured cardstock! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

Susan said...

Such an adorable image!! Love the way you've used a tag for the focal image. Great embellishment with the stars. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Marina said...

Very cas and absolute perfection.