Sunday 2 June 2019

Game Boy

Yes, I know, I know, this is my fourth post of the day. But I'm going to be without internet for the rest of the week, so apart from my scheduled Cardz 4 Guyz post on Tuesday you won't be hearing from me for a while.  

And while we're on the subject of masculine cards.... 


I made this for the current  Computers or Gaming challenge at The Male Room.  I printed the decoupage out from a La Pashe CD - I think it was The Best of La Pashe 2012 but right now I have a little pile of La Pashe CDs on my desk and I printed this out a few days ago and can't recall which I used. The sentiment is from the decoupage sheet, and the number panel is Core-dinations card embossed with a Tim Holtz folder and lightly sanded. As our young man is updating his Facebook status, I used a background of "Facebook blue" card and finished the corners with some candi. 

7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I like this card a lot. Hope you get back on line soon. Hugs Mrs A.

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Jane - this is such a great image and you have colored it so well! I love how you added dimension in select areas!
Rachelle :)

Sherri Thacker said...

WOW! What a great gamer card. I also uploaded a couple of times today as we're going to the beach for 5 days. Love how you colored this card!!

Linby said...

Great card and I like the ef you teamed it with. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Male Room challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! a lot of colouring detail and the card is just perfect, love everything. Thank you so much for joining us in our Computers / Gaming challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Lady Joyful said...

This is such a fun card! Great detail and perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Andreja said...

WoW what a fantastic and funny card you made :-)) I like your stamp and beautiful colouring!
Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room!