Saturday 29 June 2019

Blast from the past

Remember peel-off stickers? They were everywhere when I first started cardmaking and I still have hundreds of sheets of the things, some of them about 25 years old now.  I still use borders and corners quite often, and occasionally sentiments, but the others are mostly just gathering dust and some of them really deserve to be taken out and shown the light of day again.

As I'm sure you know, I love anything Charles Rennie Mackintosh inspired so it's no surprise several sheets of stickers in my collection are in that style - here i've used many of the elements from one such sheet.


I am sharing this with

Use Your Stuff - Stickers  

Little Red Wagon - Much ado about nothing 

4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Yes I have loads of them too, I still use them but not as much
Great card love the idea, brilliant way of using them up

JanR said...

Great card! Those stickers are very cool. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Liz said...

A great way of using the peeloffs, lovely card. I have a several sheets of these Mackintosh style peeloffs in different colours. I must get them out sometimes and use them. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and use of peel offs-i still have quite a few too-used to use them on every card once upon a time lol
Carol x