Saturday 1 June 2019

SOSS #136 Family

Out latest challenge over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is F is for Family.



I found it very hard to think of anything snarky yet family related - I think that's perhaps one of the side effects of being a gran, it makes you more mellow about family things! However the Joanna Sheen Viva La Divas CD came to the rescue.



I love the fact that even the dog is glued to the TV.

Now, let's see how YOU interpret the theme -  you could become our next queen or princess of snark!


7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I considered this sentiment too! Great card, Jo x

Donna said...

Well darnit why didn't I think of doing that LOL
Who am I kidding, my kid never comes out of the basement
FAB card sistah

Darnell said...

Bwahaha! SO funny, Jane! And so, so true!! Hugs, Darnell

Majo said...

You nailed it again, dear Sistah ♥

Michelle N. said...

I completely understand that sentiment! Funny, funny card.

Dawn Phillips said...

I love it, especially the sentiment. Love Dawn x

Lindsey said...

This is perfect! Weird, though, being a grandmother hasn't changed my family snarkiness level at all... :D