Saturday 8 June 2019

Stuck up the chimney!

My daughters used to love the song "When Santa got stuck up the chimney" and I think about it every time I use this stamp.


This time I've teamed it with a sentiment from a Raymond Briggs Snowman stamp set; I think the sentiment works even better with this image than with the stamps it is designed to go with. I coloured it with Promarkers and Stickles and added some matt black peel offs for emphasis. Is it just me or does the one on the bottom right look like an angry goat?

I'm sharing this with

Jingle Belles - Santa baby 

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Winter fun/Anything goes 

6 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is awesome!

Sue - said...

Great Cardz Jane! There’s definitely a face there but looks more like an ET type alien to me!

SmilynStef said...

I do see the goat ... to fun ... so glad you joined our Santa Celebration at Jingle Belles.

Carol said...

Love the card Jane. Now you mention it an angry goat does come to mind.
Carol
xx

Furrbster said...

This is a really fun card,

Hugz Tinz

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, ok i didn't see it til you said that, but YES, now i see the angry goat lol! i guess he is concerned about santa's plight?! absolutely love this fun and funny card! so happy you could help us celebrate santa at JINGLE BELLES! ♥