Saturday 29 June 2019

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge #138 - Birds and the Bees

It's B is for the Birds and the Bees at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers,  so we would like to see birds, bees, both or of course the euphemistic "Birds and the Bees" on your work.It looks as if Edna's been busy with the whole lot!



I've chosen to go the whole hog; bird, bee AND euphemism:


I'm currently mildly addicted to stamping on kraft card with Versamark ink, the watermark effect it produces is so pronounced, so I've used that for most of my stamping, with the addition of a black bee and a few strokes of pencil.

The bird has obviously just been explaining to the bee all about the "birds and the bees"  and the bee is thoroughly unimpressed with the idea! I made the sentiment using an old kiddies letter stamp set that my daughter had when she was a little girl.

4 comments:

Helen said...

I think your card is just adorable!!! Love those stamps!

crafty-stamper said...

Great idea and love the watermark stamping and the little Bee
carol x

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhhh versamark looks FAB on kraft cardstock!
I am gonna give that a whirl!
We do that???
HOW????
LOL

Lindsey said...

I love the watermark stamping with the added highlights! And of course the sentiment is perfect.