Sunday 9 June 2019

CD Sundays #12 - Anything Goes

It's new challenge day at CD  Sundays and today we have another Anything Goes challenge for you - with the one proviso, of course, that you must use something printed out from a craft CD on your work.  It might just be a background paper, a trimming or a sentiment, but it must be from a CD in your possession and not from a download or USB.

I've used the beautiful Design House Studio CD "Water's Edge" to print the kingfisher twisted pyramid and backing paper.


The design sheet provides 8 layers for the pyramid, but I only wanted to make a small 15cm square card and all 8 layers would have made it too front-heavy to stand up,  so I've used alternate layers - and that means I have enough left for a second similar card!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love the bright colours and the layout.
Jocelyn x

Carol said...

This is a lovely card Jane. So eye catching.
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Stunning card Jane and beautiful images I love this card.