Friday 21 June 2019

Jolly Pizza Chef

I've had this cute chef digi from The Paper Shelter for absolutely AGES  and have finally got around to using him.


I printed and coloured him, fussy cut and then teamed him with some food related peel offs from a very old HOTP sticker set and lots of odds and ends from my snippets box. I thought the spotty red  corrugated card was rather reminiscent of pizzas. the blue and white stripey paper made me think of a chef's apron  and that scrap of printed paper is actually a reproduction page from a very old recipe book. The recipe is for pickled sturgeon with lobster patties (well, fturgeon and lobfter in the old style of writing) so none of your cheap and cheerful stuff!

I'm sharing him with

Pixie's Snippets Playground  Challenge #354 

The Male Room - Cooking and Baking 

Watercooler Wednesday - Masculine Anything Goes 

11 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

I love this chef, Jane and love how you colored his mustache!! It's so cute with all the elements added too!!

Liz said...

Such a fun card, Jane and the corrugated card makes a great background. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card love the chef image and all the cooking utensils
Carol x

MagsB said...

What a great card, Jane! The corrugated background adds terrific texture. I know so many men who get all 'cheffy' when the Barbecue comes out - but they're never as interested when it's ordinary cooking indoors on the stove! Unless it's bacon sarnies. My old man makes the best bacon sarnies in the world!!!

love Mags B x

Dawn Phillips said...

Mmm, pickled sturgeon! I'd rather have a pizza. Love how you've used him. Love Dawn x

Created by Kath said...

I love the chef! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

Lisa Bird said...

Awesome card :)
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely Brilliant, love the image, love the background and all the tools. Fab. Thank you so much for joining us in our Cooking or Baking challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Heidi Weaver said...

Oh my goodness, Jane, I LOVE your jolly pizza Chef! What a great image and so beautifully coloured. You've created an amazing background with that corrugated cardstock, the Designer Papers and those wonderful die-cut images of his kitchen tools. Love it! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Di said...

Great card Jane - and your chef is utterly fabulous! Great colouring as well.

Hugs

Di xx

MA-MI said...

What a great masculine card! Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our next challenge too!
Regards,
Maja DT