Saturday 22 June 2019

Awesome spots

Sometimes even a CAS one layer card  can involve several processes - this is one of those. 



First of all I stamped the sentiment in the centre of the card. Then I masked the card edges and placed the spotty stencil from Uniko over the front. I sponged Versamark ink around the edges, leaving a roughly circular space around the sentiment. Next I removed the stencil and sprinkled  Ranger sticky embossing powder over  the card. I heat embossed it then brushed a gold mica pearl powder over the still-sticky embossed dots. Finally I burnished the card with a tissue to remove the pearl residue.

I am sharing this with

CAS Stencil challenge -  Perfect pearls/Pearl-ex 

Less is More - One layer, spots 

5 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Well those are def.spots ;-) very pretty ones too, i like the shimmer

Julia Aston said...

What a great technique to frame your fun sentiment with your lovely shiny stenciled dots! Thanks for joining us at CAS Stencil Jane! xx

Kylie said...

I bet those spots just glimmer in the right light. They look amazing from here, anyway :) Great card Jane. Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

Kathyk said...

And it is .. awesome, that is! Perfect for the LIM challenge

Kathyk

Linda said...

This is such a fun design. Thank you for playing along with the CAS Stencil challenge xx