Saturday 7 March 2020

Cats' eyes

No, not the things that go up the middle of roads - but they still glow in the dark!


I've  had this stamp for many, many years - at least 20 - and I think it may be the first time it's seen ink.  I don't know where it came from as it's unmounted rubber. 
I decided to keep it very, very CAS to really focus on those golden eyes - coloured with my older Lime Green Promarker  that really looks far more golden than green - and just added the sentiment which is from the AAA tower of cats set, then die cut it and centred it on the white card to give maximum white space. I was very, very tempted to add a few pawprints to the background but I think it would have drawn attention away from the eyes. 

I am sharing this with

AAA Cards - Maxi White Space  

Inkspirational - Animal, real or magical 


Country View Crafts - The eyes have it

Tales from the craft room - Furry friends  

Show us Your Pussycats - Furrything Goes 

16 comments:

Kathyk said...

Bet you're glad you dug it out to use too, Jane, cracking job

Happy Saturday

Kathyk

Crafting Queen said...

Great image, lovely card.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this card, My old lime green pro is like that too, I thought It was just me!! Must be an age thing with them, Hazel xx

Mrs A. said...

Wow Jane,
The eyes certainly have it on this card. Love it. Hugs Mrs A.

Liz said...

Now that's what you call a CAS card! Great image and sentiment, pleased you decided to link it up to create this lovely card, Jane. Off to check out the colour of my old Lime Green Promarker.......

Dawn Phillips said...

That's amazing. Love Dawn x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

CAS and beautiful Jane, I love it.

Sue xx

Joy Dsouza said...

Amazing card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
- Joy Dsouza

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and image the epitome(right word?) of CAS
Carol x

Jane said...

Perfect just as it is, so pleased you stopped short of adding anything more. The most gorgeous and appealing and stunning CAS card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Jane said...

This is really fab Jane and perfect for our March "the eyes have it" challenge over at Country View Challenges. Thanks so much for joining us. Hope you are keeping well xx

Kath said...

I love this card Jane - very CAS and very striking.
Kath x

ike said...

Oh, that is lovely. Such a suPURRb kitty CAS card :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Sue said...

I love this Jane, it's always good to finally ink up a stamp! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts. Have a very happy week, and stay safe, Sue xx

Evelyn Walter said...

What a cool card! I love CAS cards, I do have a very hard time whenever I try to do one ;-)
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts. Have a good time and stay safe, Evelyn xx

Jo said...

Wow, stunning image. Thanks for joining me over at Tales From The Craft Room
Jo x