Sunday 15 March 2020

Gingerbread trio



I've used  the SU Cookie Cutter Christmas stamps and punch, which looking back on my blog I first used just over 3 years ago (and are still favourites)  for this card. I arranged them on a piece of ribbon to give them a look of the "paper chain dolls" we used to cut out as children. The die I used for the sentiment is also one I've had for several years - I think it is a Memory Box one, and the patterned paper came from a magazine. 

I am  sharing this with 
Little Red Wagon - etc etc etc 
Retro Rubber - sketchy 
RRCB 130

7 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card.

Brenda said...

Those 3 gingerbread men are perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge! I'm off to have some cookies and cocoa=)

LeAnne said...

Aw, how cute are these little gingerbread guys?! Adorable, especially with that awesome diecut sentiment! Thanks for playing with our RR challenge this week!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ohh!! what a super adorable trio of Gingerbread Man, and what a fabulous Christmas die to compliment your design.
Thank you for sharing at RETRO RUBBER.
Hugs.
Maria/DT

Claire Grantham said...

Love this fun trio of Gingerbread men, LOVE their teeny bow ties. Thanks for joining us again at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Christmas Crafts All Year Challenge this time and good luck :)

Deanne Saunders said...

Such a cute card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper