Saturday 14 March 2020

My elusive mojo

Are any of my crafting friends finding, as I am, that it's very hard to get into the mood for crafting  in this current pandemic? I'd have thought that crafting would take my mind off all the worries, but instead I've just not been able to get into the right frame of mind.

But I don't know what changed about my mood, but I woke up this morning raring to get going on some card making. So here is my first make of the day.


I stamped this using a lovely stamp set from a recent magazine gift and coloured it using Promarkers. I decided to keep it CAS and just add candi embellishments - the flowers speak for themselves.

I am sharing this with Passion for Promarkers - Feminine 

While I was in the mood, I decided to make the most of it and make a second card:


This one uses another magazine stamp set, and lots of very careful positioning thanks to the Misi and creative corners to get the borders and corner butterflies accurately positioned. I used a pink Promarker to highlight just a few areas of the central butterfly.  Black gems complete the borders.

I am sharing this with Fab'n'Funky - Black and White with a hint of Pink 

10 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Two lovely elegant cards.

Pat said...

Beautiful cards, your second one is gorgeous, fabulous image, design and colouring, thank you so much for playing along with us at Fab’n’Funky this week.

Pat xx

Dotty Jo said...

You certainly have found your mojo, Jane, these are lovely! Jo x

Jo said...

Two beautiful makes, especially love the 1st one x

Daisychain said...

Two stunning cards made with two of my favourite stamp sets from magazines. Great inspiration Jane.

Kathyk said...

Whilst both of your cards are lovely I REALLY love the second more deco/nouveau make - fab borders

I still craft most days but sometimes I find it difficult to motivate myself. Perhaps too much going on around us right now.

Wishing you well

Kathyk

Chris said...

Such beautiful and accurate stamping to create this wonderful design. Perfect colours for our challenge at Fab'n' Funky this week, so pleased you chose to join us.
Chris
x

Dawn Phillips said...

Glad to see your mojo back. I am in love with your butterfly card. Love Dawn x

Julie said...

Two beautifully elegant cards! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

coops said...

Simply stunning Jane.I love the floral image and your colours are gorgeous, your fab clean and simple design really makes the image pop.
Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at PFP :D