Saturday 7 March 2020

SOSS #155 - B is for Booze

The Sistahs love a drink or three - and so does Edna, so this time our challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is B is for Booze.



Naturally it's a favourite theme of mine!


The silhouette is a SoSuzy stamp and the sentiment is from Crafters Companion. The ribbon was a gift from a blogging friend who shares my love of gin.

Now let's see what you can come up with, as snarky as you like, over at SOSS - and you may earn one of our coveted Queen or Princess of Snark badges. What's more, if your boozy make also has a festive tone, how about also linking up to Christmas Kickstart  where the Sistahs are guesting for the current challenge of Christmas Cheer AKA Alcohol?

8 comments:

Kathyk said...

This is so elegant - another lovely make

Kathyk

Chris Dring said...

This is a wonderful mix of elegance and snark! Love it!

Helen said...

Love the card Jane!!! And that sentiment.. perfect!!!!

Lindsey said...

Gin o'clock ribbon - now I'll be on the hunt! :D Terrific card, other than now I'm thirsty. LOL!

Dawn Phillips said...

Love it. I have that sentiment stamp. It's so me! Love Dawn x

Vicky Briggs said...

Love your card!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous monochrome card love the DL size and great ribbon -not touched gin since I got drunk on my 18th many many moons ago-the smell still turns my stomach lol
Carol x

Donna said...

Witty remarks and dance moves!!!!!
THAT IS THE BEST!!!
LOL