Tuesday 10 March 2020

Something beginning with F at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's time for our new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and today we would like to see something beginning with F on your card.


I chose Feathers as my "F". I used papers from a very old Simply Creative "Azteca" pad and coordinating Core-dinations card, layering each paper with a suitable plain card then diecutting feathers from the same card. The twine, button and washi tape come from an old dovecraft "Curiosity Corner" collection. This card has been a real stash-buster to make - I've not used anything less than 5 years old on it!

It could be personalised by adding a sentiment panel to the right of the feathers, but I tried one and decided I preferred it without.

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

Those colors really appeal to me. This is a beautiful card. I'm glad you left the sentiment off. You could add one to the inside or just use it as a note card.

Evelyn

Crafting Queen said...

Great combination of papers, lovely card.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the feathers and colourful Aztec papers
Carol x

Dawn Phillips said...

This is fabulous. I love those papers. Love Dawn x