Monday 7 December 2020

Friends Furrever

This is a card I made for a friend and now I know she has received it I can share it with you. 


Yes, it's those Katzelkraft cat stamps again! I used distress inks to create a vaguely sunsetty background then stamped pawprints all over it. Next I added a brick wall of paper printed from the CD "The Best of La Pashe 2012". I stamped the cats and the sentiment (a Clearly Besotted one) onto spare card and coloured the cats with Promarkers, then fussy cut them and attached them using 3D adhesive. 

I am sharing this with 

CD Sunday Plus - anything goes including something from a CD etc 

Show Us Your Pussycats - Furrything Goes 

A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - Anything Goes 

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything goes including a creature 

6 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

What a great card, I bet your friend loved to receive it - I know I would.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Wynn said...

Your card made me smile Jane. I can certainly relate to the sentiment lol🤣 I’m sure it brought a smile to your friend’s face too. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus Wynn DT

Pamela said...

You fussy cut those whiskers! You must be mad Jane LOL!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Jocelyn said...

Fabulous, I love this. Such cute kitties and lovely paw prints. Great sentiment too. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Carol said...

Another wonderful card Jane. You can almost hear the cat on the right whistling.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Perfect card for your friend, I love the image and the sentiment
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday Plus DT