Sunday 3 October 2021

Halloween

 I don't really bother much with Halloween, it's not an occasion that has ever held much appeal for me, so I don't really have any Halloween related stash. However, some of the elements in the Graphic 45 "Master Detective" range work pretty well for Halloween related cards, so I've made a card that will fit several challenges. 


This is a large 20cm square card and papers, a tag and a sentiment topper from G45. The cobweb is a die cut (sorry, I can't remember the brand of the die). 

I am sharing this with 

Just Us Girls - Halloween  


Country View - Autumnal colours/Halloween  

Crafty Calendar - Halloween  

Pearly Sparkles - Autumn and/or Halloween 

Taylormade Cards 4U - Orange and Black 



8 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome halloween card, great use of the papers and the spiderweb looks like the one I have and I don't know where I got it either. Love your card!!

Tee said...

Layout and design of your card is gorgeous!

ClaireB said...

Great Halloween card, like the colour tones and sentiment in particular. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles challenge this month and good luck with your entry Claire DT

Unicorn Sparkles and Gorilla Glue said...

I am so in love with the sentiment!!! What a great halloween card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty calendar.

Corrie Herriman said...

What a fabulous Halloween card ! Thank you so much for your contribution to my challenge “autumnal colours/Halloween” over at Country View Challenges! Corrie x

Larelyn said...

I love the design you created with the Graphic 45 papers. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles♥

Deborah Wainwright said...

What a great card, fab use of colour too thanks for playing along with us at Country View Crafts hugs Debs

rachel said...

Fabulous autumnal/halloween make! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs Rachel xx