Saturday 20 July 2019

Bold and bright

The other day I saw a photo of a really stunning new variety of osteospermum that I really wanted to try to recreate by means of colouring, so  today I dug out a  huge daisy stamp  and had a play.

Here's my card


I coloured it with Promarkers, using each pen in brisk strokes in one direction only to try to keep the colours from blending - exactly the opposite of what I usually aim to do.

This is the flower that inspired me:


I am scharing this with

Addicted to CAS - Daisy 


Sweet Stampin'  - You've got to have friends 

Passion for Promarkers - Colours of Summer 

8 comments:

Chris said...

A perfect CAS card, beautiful image and sentiment, thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin'
chris
x

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so pretty and I think you captured the colours so well. Love Dawn x

Julie said...

OOh fabulous! So CAS but perfect for summer! Thanks for joining in my Summer Colours challenge at Passion for Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

coops said...

So stunning Jane, beautiful flower and your cas design really shows off your fabulous bright summer colours.
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP 😁

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring on this sweet daisy and I love your sentiment, Jane! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful inspired card! Just awesome to look at. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

Sammy said...

Such a pretty CAS design. Love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Jaydee said...

Perfect take on the challenge and I love that you shared the inspiration photo with us. Fabulous card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee