Monday 1 July 2019

Sunny beach

I'm still loving the set of stamps that came with last month's issue of Creative Stamping (and very pleased to have received my new subscriber issue today and find that one of the cards I've made using the set is shown on the letters page).


All the stamps I used on this card came from the set or the RSPB sea birds set that was an extra gift with the same issue. I  stamped the scene onto heavyweight watercolour paper, masking the deck chairs before stamping the sea and shore, then coloured with watercolours.

I am sharing this with

Fab'n'Funky - Sunny Summer

Make my Monday - Begins with the letter B (beach, bird, boats)

Sweet Stampin' - You are my sunshine

7 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

Love this card!! It "screams" summer :).

Liz said...

Wonderful summer scene, Jane, just like the beach we were on today. Congratulations on your card being published in the magazine. xx

meg said...

gorgeous beach scene Jane what more could you ask for sand sun and a relaxing setting, thank you for joining in at MMM

Debbie Mageed said...

Beautiful nautical card!! Love the watercoloring here! Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

Dawn Phillips said...

I could do with a couple of hours on your beach. It looks lovely. Love Dawn x

Fiona said...

This is just gorgeous - what a fabulous scene you have created - i could quite easily sit in that lovely chair - thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Glad the linky finally worked for you Jane. Love seeing your entries pop up at Sweet Stampin'! Thanks for playing along with us. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT