Thursday 4 July 2019

More Mackintosh

Having lifted out my set of Charles Rennie Mackintosh style stamps for a recent project, I really don't feel like putting them away again, I love using them so much. So here's another make with them.


I've gone ultra-CAS with this one to really showcase the beauty of the stamps.  A single corner stamp and two vines positioned to look as if they are growing from it, coloured with Promarkers. To give the impression of matting, I used a ruler and the chisel tip of one of the Promarkers to create a border around the stamped layer.

I am sharing this with

Passion for Promarkers - Make it Square 

AAA Cards - One corner - flowers 

8 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

Love the simplicity here!! So pretty Jane.

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning CAS card very elegent and love beautiful stamps
Carol x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Jane, so simple but beautiful.

Sue xx

Mrs A. said...

Super design. Hugs Mrs A.

Jane said...

Perfect for the One Corner Challenge and looks so stylish. Think I love these Charles Rennie Mackinstosh stamps too. And I never realised it wasn't all one stamp till I read your post! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with futures challenges too.

Julie said...

That is beautifully CAS - love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful CAS card and perfect for our square challenge at PFP this week

ÅsaJ said...

Beautiful card in orange! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa