Sunday 28 July 2019

Elegant Owls for Christmas

I'm rather late for Rudolph Day at Scrappymo's this month,  thanks to the heat and the school holidays, so I decided  I needed to make something quick but elegant - Hunkydory to the rescue! I picked out a topper sheet and two background cards from the Wonderful Wintertime collection which I'd been sent to review a few weeks ago.  This is my absolute favourite part of the collection so I'd been saving it for when I wanted to make something quick but special.



The large topper is just perfect for making a fold-back card. All I needed to add was lilac and silver cardstock and some  metallic silver candi.

So, my quick card was finished, but all the rest of the toppers and backgrounds were sitting there on the table and I couldn't bear to put them back in the packet, so these happened...




Thanks to the nudge from Jo, I am sharing these at Christmas Kickstart - Things With Wings. 

10 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Jane,
Happy Rudolf Days.
oh how I love these wonderful cards the owl images are so lovely not seen this image at Hunkydory must be something I missed because I would have definitely bought those as I love anything to do with owls.
such wonderful designs to your cards also.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning cards, Jane! Things with Wings (*Cough* Christmas Kickstart Challenge) if ever I saw the like, Jo x

Margarets designer cards said...

I love these wonderful Owl cards, I know I like Owls and these images are gorgeous

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness...you made so many beautiful Owl cards. I can not pick a favorite as they are all so pretty. My daughter loves owl cards so I shall keep an eye out for this theme pack from Hunky Dory!

Thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sherri Thacker said...

How pretty!! Love the layout!

Crafting Queen said...

If you love the Art Impression stamp I used try Amazon. :)

Mrs A. said...

Not one but four beauties. The colours are gorgeous. Hugs Mrs A.

Liz said...

Love the owls, Jane. Don't you just love it when you sit down to make one card and end up with several! I especially love the first one, great fold. xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful collection of cards Jane, the owl is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the Rudolph Days challenge this month and good luck in the draw.

Sue xx

ionabunny said...

Beautiful Barn Owl images. Lovely cards. Thanks for joining the fun at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz