Wednesday 10 July 2019

Photo inspiration at Back to Basics

It's time for our new theme at Back to Basics and this time we have an inspiration photo for you.



What ideas can you get from this? You might choose the colours, the furniture, the recurrent diamond shapes, the lamp, the curtained windows - there are lots of ideas to work with.

I've used the white, turquoise and brick red colours, the diamonds and the chairs as my inspiration.


My brick red seems to have come out rather more red than brick in the photo though!

5 comments:

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Great card, I love how you incorporated the colours into your project. Jenny xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and design love the chair and use of card candy
carol x

Liz said...

Great design, Jane. I love how you've used the photo for inspiration. xx

laurie said...

So cute! That chair looks cozy!

Lucille K said...

Such a comfy chair. Your take on the photo is wonderful :)