Friday 12 July 2019

When life gives you lemons...

No, don't make lemonade, you can do something far more exciting than that!


I sponged a random diagonal band across the card  then stamped the fun sentiment from Rubber Dance over it, then added lemons stamped with the Hero Arts "Stamp your own salad" set.

I am sharing this with

CASology - Citrus  


Addicted to stamps and more - Clean and Simple


And I'm making a second visit to Shopping Our Stash just to prove that the dreaded one layer card no longer gives me nightmares!

6 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

Oh Jane that sentiment is hilarious! I love it!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hahaha!! I second that, love the fresh colors and the awesome CAS design.
Thank you for playing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs.
Maria/DT

lauren bergold said...

hahaha YESSSSSSS that is very good advice, not to mention an absolutely corker of a CAS card! :) thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (one layer!) STASH with us this fortnight! ♥

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Fun sentiment and wonderful CAS design. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Dawn Phillips said...

Mines a gin and tonic but I'll drink tequila if it's the only thing going. Love Dawn x