Tuesday 10 September 2019

Inspired by the Beatles at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's my turn to choose the challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz this time  and I've picked one that I think you can have a lot of fun with - Inspired by the Beatles. I don't want to see any of you submitting a blank square white card and saying you were inspired by "White album"!




I've been inspired by the song "All You Need is Love"  and used this Clarity Stamp which I've had for about 10 years, coloured with Promarkers,  and a very 60s looking background paper printed out from a Funkyhands CD called "Now That's Funky".

5 comments:

Craftychris said...

Love this it's soooooo cool! xxx

Barbara Godden said...

love the Beatles, so many choices. Love your card, great colours and design

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and what a perfect time great 60's B.paper too.MY hubby saw the Beatles when they came to Hull
Carol x

Dotty Jo said...

Fab colours and a groovy card, baby! Jo x

Liz McGuire, said...

Really cool, love it!