Saturday 7 September 2019

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge #143 - L is for Liquor

Rumour has it that Edna is fond of a tipple or three - and I know I'm not the only one of the Sistahs to thoroughly endorse that idea. So our latest challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is L is for Liquor.


Oh just look at all that booze! It makes me think of one of my (many) favourite Dorothy Parker quotes: 

“I like to have a martini,
Two at the very most.
After three I'm under the table,
after four I'm under my host.”

I'm sure it doesn't surprise you at all that as a fan of snark I'm also a fan of Dorothy Parker. I'm sure if she'd been around today she'd have played along with the Sistahs. 



The background is stamped with cup stain and splash stamps, the image is a Hampton Arts stamp  coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment is a Tim Holtz Snarky Sentiments sticker.

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card, Jane! I especially like the background and that sentiment is a doozy! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Fantastic card, love those "girlfriends" you can never go wrong using the AI girls. great background and sentiment.

Claire Toplis said...

Love the card !

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and stamped image -love the stamped background too
carol x

Donna said...

Woot woot woot, I love this card!!!
The wine cricles, the ladies and of course the snarky c/o Mr. Holtz!!
Excellent job sistah!

Lindsey said...

A fine and suitable tribute to Dorothy Parker. I'd enjoy being an observer at the Algonquin Round Table! A drinking observer, of course. Love the background you created for your imbibing trio.

Chris Dring said...

This is perfection. That is all. ;)