Wednesday 8 July 2020

Feline Festive!

And while I had my Christmas stash scattered all over the table, I really had to make a second card. Once I'd remembered my pack of Santa Hat brads I simply had no choice.


The background is made  using a stars and stripes embossing folder on satin finished metallic card. The cat is stamped using a very, VERY old unmounted stamp that I got in a grab bag over 20 years ago. (I have no idea now where that bag came from, I ordered from a small ad in the back of Crafts Beautiful, but many of the stamps from it are among my all time favourites and are still in regular use). I thought it was the purr-fect size for the Santa hat brad!

Finished with a stamped sentiment, some die cut snowflakes and lots of bling  to brighten up this gloomy day.

I am sharing this with

Christmas Kickstart  - Hatty Christmas 


Show us your pussycats - Furrything goes 

Make my Monday - Stars and or stripes  

Jingle Belles - Stars and or stripes 

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So glad you went for a second card, Jane! Love his little brad hat. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Jo said...

Fabulous! Love that cat! x

Liz said...

Super card Jane, great design and the little cat is so cute wearing his Santa hat. xx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is fun Jane. Love Dawn x

ionabunny said...

Fabulous!!!! Love the santa hat brad. Thanks for joining the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

SmilynStef said...

that embossing folder looks so elegant on that gorgeous paper ... so glad you joined us with stars &/or stripes at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

sooooo fabulous! that is a GREAT e/f and it's got even more impact on that amazing paper! love that some of the stripes actually have stars!!! so happy you could help us celebrate holiday stars and/or stripes with us at JINGLE BELLES!

Sue Jackson/Just Peachy Stamping said...

Such a great and creative take on the stars and stripes challenge. Love your Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge. Hope to see you again!