Thursday 9 July 2020

Sunflower Twist Card

Happy birthday Emma! Today is my daughter's birthday and it's become something of a family tradition that I send her a sunflower themed card every year. After all, her birthday is at the height of sunflower season - we have some beautiful ones in the garden right now.





This year I decided to use  the twist card technique which I described in detail on my recent snowflake card. The sunflowers and leaves are stamped using a Creative Stamping from a year or so back and I've coloured them with pencils.

I am sharing this with

Crafty Calendar Challenge - add ribbon 

A Place to Start - Flowers 

The Flower Challenge - Summer/Winter 


8 comments:

Sue said...

I love sunflowers and this is totally gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful sunflowers and great fold
Carol x

Liz said...

This really caught my eye, especially with all the beautiful sunflowers. I love the usually fold. I missed your snowflake card, so I'll be off to have a look. Happy Birthday to your daughter. xx

Mrs A. said...

Pretty with all the sunflowers and the matching ribbon.this is a new card shape to me too. Hugs Mrs A.

Viv said...

What a sunny looking card Jane, just love those gorgeous sunflowers too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Lady said...

very beautiful... love the sunflowers and the way you stamped them ...thanks for joining us at APTS challenges...wish to see you soon
Lady DT

Chana Malkah said...

I love the fun fold and that awesome paper! Thanks so much for a beautiful submission to our challenge at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner