Monday 1 June 2015

Christmas Animals - and I've joined a new DT !

Today I'm able to share some great news with you - I have joined the design team of Sparkles Christmas Challenges and this is my very first DT post.

The new challenge is Christmas Animals and our sponsors this month are  Di's Digi Downloads  - the winner will receive a $10 voucher.



and Crafty Individuals

 - the winner will receive  this lovely set of stamps
 
I've assessed all my Christmas Stuff and decided that this year I really ought not to buy anything new, but do my best to use up what I already have. But today is June 1st - do you really think I'll be able to hold out for another six months?
 
Here 's my card, made using images printed from a Crafters Companion Christmas kit CD and snippets of paper and card left over from several old Christmas kits. I used my Hougie board to score the side-stepper card.
 



Thanks to all the snippets, I'm popping in to the Snippets Playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop again.

7 comments:

Brenda B said...

Very pretty Jane, love those cute little images (you should enter this at Sweet Stampin Christmas too). Oh, and welcome to Sparkles Christmas!

Hugs
Brenda B

Cazro said...

Hi Jane, I love your side step card, perfect for your first entry in the DT at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. So happy to have you join the team. Caz

Dawn said...

Congrats on the new DT Jane! I love your little card & I love that you used your snippets up too!
I'm the same with Christmas stuff! Could do with making a start too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Mrs A. said...

Congratulations on your DT post. Your side stepper card is a fab use of all those snippets. I'm on a mission to use all those Christmas card fronts I keep saving each yr. hugs Mrs A.

Pat said...

Hi Jane, welcome to the Sparkles team, great card love the design and the cute images.

Pat xx

Kimbo said...

Cute card Jane, love all the snippets x

Di said...

Aw Jane, what a darling card! Wonderful way to use up snippets too.

Well done on the DT post as well!

Hugs

Di xx