Tuesday 30 June 2015

Something beginning with B at Cardz 4 Guyz

This week at Cardz 4 Guyz we'd like to see something beginning with the letter B on your card.

I've stamped a background using a set of stamps that was free on the final issue of Get Stamping magazine last year - such a useful set, I've used it many times. The fence and grass had to be stamped several times to cover the width of the card, and I stamped the grass twice, once in a lighter green and once in a darker, moving the stamp half-way to the left for the darker grass so it didn't line up unnaturally.

The bicycle is a Diesire die and the button from a super bargain bag I picked up on Amazon.

So here we have B for Bicycle, Bird, Branch and Button.



I am sharing this with
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - Anything Goes
Clear It Out Challenge - Your style (stamping) and Your Favourite Craft Product (stamps, especially the set I used for the background)
Shopping Our Stash - Baubles, Buttons and Bows

6 comments:

Julie B said...

Fab take on this week's challenge Jane. :)

Darnell said...

Jane, you covered all the bases admirably with this awesome scene card for a guy!! I love it! You should also enter it in Shopping our Stash! (http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/2015/06/sos-208-baubles-buttons-bows.html) Hugs, Darnell

Donna said...

Well look at that! I have never sen a bicylce button before!! I love it!! Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Baubles, Buttons & Bows" challenge this week!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I want to join Jane
hope I have idea
I love making manly cards but I sometimes have to make flower cards too hehe
I love your idea with BIKE
great card Jane

lauren bergold said...

what a *fabulous* card, i love every single thing about this ESPECIALLY that awesome button! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! :)

Larelyn said...

This card is fabulous. You've got a talent for stamping. Thanks for sharing at Clear it Out.
Hugs,
Larelyn DT