Sunday, 30 December 2012

Stamped on acetate

It's great to have a change from making Christmas cards at last, and I've been playing around with stamping on printed papers and on acetate. I've used a selection of K & Company papers, made into an easel card, and uses Stazon  inks to stamp both the backing paper and the acetate. I thought making a very raised dome was a good idea  - and it does look good, giving a lot of depth to the design - BUT I've just realised I intended to send this card by post, so now I'm going to need to make a matching box!


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.