Sunday 3 December 2017

Christmas Present at CD Sundays

It's time for our latest challenge at CD Sundays and this time our theme is Christmas Present. Don't forget that if you don't want to link up over at the blog, you can now enter via our new Facebook page.


I've used a decoupage sheet from the La Pashe CD "Christmas with the Wrinklies" (although I believe it is on one or two of their other CDs too) - it makes me laugh every time I see it. The sentiment is cut from the same sheet and the border is cut from a matching backing paper, also on the CD. The background is embossed with a stocking-stitch embossing folder and the stocking button is from my stash.

I am sharing this with
Make My Monday - Happy Christmas
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - Christmas  
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Quick and Easy
Watercooler Wednesday - Anything Goes
  

16 comments:

meg said...

great card Jane, love a humorous one for hubby and this would be perfect.

Wynn said...

I'd love this for my OH too Meg lol!!! Great minds......Such a fun image Jane.....love it!! W x

Unknown said...

Such a fun image, great embossed background too
Hugs Kaz xx

Pamela said...

I love how you've tied in the knitted effect background with the jumper in the image! A really fun card Jane.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant! Jo x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jane, such a fun image.
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Jane, you've got to love this wonderful Christmas jumper.

Sue xx

Jan said...

This is great. TFS with us at Fab N Funky xx Jan DT

Penny Hanuszak said...

Jane, thanks so much for sharing your fun card at this week's Anything Goes challenge at the Watercooler. You just have to smile at this image. That XL sweater just cracks me up! I've received some of those from aunties who love to knit. Love the cable background embossing and how you tied it all together.

Cara said...

This is such a fun card, love the embossed knitted background x

Margarets designer cards said...

I love this image, it's one of those presents knitted by some old aunt that does not know the right size.
Great colourful Christmas card

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Jane, what a fun Christmas card! The look on his face makes me laugh. Besides being way too large, that sweater is not going to fit into many occasions. Great background and layering. Love the embossing and all the wonderful coordinating details. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Liz said...

Brilliant, Jane, the image really made me smile. The embossed background is just perfect. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this made me smile, what agreat card, Love the bright colours, They are so cheery, Hazelx

Carol said...

Love this card Jane. The colours are spectacular and it brings a smile to ones face. Great card.
Carol
xx

Jocelyn said...

Hello Jane, sorry to have taken so long to comment. I'm having a seasonal meltdown with all the things I need to get done at the moment. Anyway I love your card, great image. I bet there will be a few of these opened on Christmas Day!
Jocelyn x