Saturday 16 December 2017

Quick makes with a kit

I'm afraid my shoulder is STILL not better so I'm not crafting much at the moment (however I do have three scheduled posts coming up over the next week, thank goodness I was ahead with all my DT projects before I hurt myself).

It's very frustrating wanting to craft and not being able to - luckily a kit that I won came to the rescue. I've won a couple of lovely prizes from Quick Cards Made Easy in the last few days - one for my letter being the letter of the month in the latest issue, and the other for winning one of the monthly challenges on their website, and part of one of the prizes was a Hunkydory kit to make four each of bags, shadowbox cards and mini trinket boxes.

If my arm was more mobile I would customise them, adding my own bits of ribbon, lace, pearls and gems, I think they would lend themselves perfectly to it, but for now it was just a joy to be able to make something without having to use a knife or die cutter and with the minimum of scissor work!





5 comments:

cotnob said...

I'm sorry to hear that your shoulder is not better, I hope it improves soon.
Pretty projects, I'm glad that you found something that you can make without causing you any problems, they are beautiful and don't need anything more adding to them.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pamela said...

This is really pretty Jane. I've seen your name/photo in QCME. I too have won a prize recently - a huge Hunkydory prize worth over £200 from Papercraft Inspirations. I don't know where I'm going to put it all LOL! If they put us 2 together they might get one good one out of us - I've pulled my back! It's getting better and I can move around better today, hopefully I can put the Christmas decorations tomorrow. Gentle hugs.

Barb said...

I'm so sorry to hear you are having problems with your shoulder Jane. I can really sypathise. Your Hunky Dory projects are really pretty. I'm glad you have been able to do some crafting although it's not as much as you would like to be able to do. Hugs, Barbxx

Liz said...

Sorry to hear that you're still having trouble with your shoulder, Jane. Hope it starts to show signs of some improvement soon. Super set of crafty projects, pleased to see your still managing to get some crafting done. I saw your name and photo pop up in the QCME magazine. xx

Cara said...

These are just lovely. I'm sorry that your shoulder is still causing you problems, perhaps you should ask Santa for an electronic die cutting machine this year! Hugs x