Friday 7 December 2018

A pack of dogs

This is a card I was asked to make for a dog lover. I don't have many doggy stamps, and no doggy background paper, so I used my trusty old Little Claire "We 6 dogs" stamp and created my own background paper using a couple of magazine freebie stamps.


I used a sketch I saw on Pinterest and added ribbon from my stash.

I am sharing this with

Shopping our Stash - Happy Birthday Dude (I don't know why I always think of dogs as for men and cats for women - my husband loves cats and isn't keen on dogs)
Little Red Wagon - House pets

4 comments:

Craftychris said...

So cool! I love the expressions on the dogs faces. The dog loving recipient will adore it! xxx

Maria Rodriguez. said...

LOL!! Your sweet card can be for a guy as well as for a gal, no worries, I love it and so will the recipient.
The image of this cute pups is priceless and I love how you created your own background with those paw prints and bones.
Thank you for playing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs.

Donna said...

Fabulous card sistah!
Love the wee pooches!
Thanks for celebrating "dudes" with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!

Kate said...

The background paper you created is perfect with your pack of pups! They're adorable!

Thanks for joining our "Purrs and Wags" challenge at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper