Sunday 16 December 2018

Birds and blooms

It's very rare that I come to the end of a pack of papers, but I'm almost there with these lovely BoBunny papers. There are no complete sheets left, in fact I'm down to about a quarter of a sheet of each, and will probably be able to squeeze a couple more snippets cards out before they run out completely. Here is a card made entirely from those precious snippets.


I saw a card on Pinterest made from scraps of double sided paper with the corners turned back so both surfaces showed, and thought it was a lovely idea, and it used some of my smallest snippets too. I used 1mm foam pads to hold down the flaps, to give then just a hint of depth, and added the topper with the same pads.

It was lovely to be working with pretty spring colours when everything around seems to be Christmassy! I'm heading over to the Snippets Playground to share this.

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and layout -a clever use of scraps
Carol x

AlisonC said...

Oh this is clever and shows off these beautiful papers. Another idea to store away.

Di said...

What a super way to use up snippets Jane! A real breath of Spring as well!

Hugs

Di xx