Monday 15 April 2019

Spring on the veg plot

As you know, my husband is a keen vegetable gardener so to him spring isn't about daffodils and blossom, it's about seedlings and earthing up and the sight of the year's veg plants peeping through the earth. So that's what my latest spring themed card celebrates.


I stamped the speckly earth in brown then masked it and stamped the onion shoots from the Hero Arts "Stamp Your Own Salad"  set, added a sentiment from the same set and finished with a die cut wheelbarrow.

I am sharing at
The Male Room - Spring 
CAS on Friday - Spring 

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card love the wheelbarrow and fun sentiment
Carol x

Liz said...

Super CAS card, Jane and I love the fun sentiment. xx

Barb said...

A great idea Jane. I like you're lovely CAS spring card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sorry for the delay in getting here, life got in the way! An EXCELLENT and wonderful card Jean. Know what you mean about the seedlings, we have over 600 we have just potted on, flowers though!

Thank you so much for joining us in our Spring challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Lise Mariann said...

What a great CAS card with a very springy feel. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

X Lise Mariann, DT The Male Room Challenge

MA-MI said...

What a great spring card! And perfect for a man. Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our next challenge too!
Regards,
Maja DT
My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek