Wednesday 27 September 2017

Birthday Bear

I made this card using a previously unused set of stamps that was the freebie in Making Cards magazine a few months ago. The colour scheme was inspired by this cute singleton button I found lurking in my stash while rummaging around for something else.


I stamped with Memento ink and coloured with Promarkers. I think I'd have used this stamp set sooner if I'd realised just how adorable they were going to turn out!

I am sharing this with

Addicted to stamps and more - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - Cute and Cuddly
and as the stamps are completely NBUS I'm popping back to Darnell's NBUS Challenge again  

7 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Great cute card, love the image

julie_woolston said...

Aww Jane totally adorable image , purple are one of my favourite colours, gorgeous eyes card
Hugs Julie xxx

Darnell said...

Yes, oh, yes, totally adorable, Jane! And I love the ombre shades of matting you did! Glad you got that lurker out of your drawers!! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #12!! Hugs, Darnell

Unknown said...

Such a cute card, love the little button...great colour combo :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Cara said...

He's just adorable and perfectly coloured, love the little banner x

Monika Reeck said...

sweet image and lovely coloring Jane
love always any purple colors
adorable card
many thanks for playing along with us at ATSM this time
hugs
Monika
PS: how are you Jane its long time we did not visit each other last 2 month I was busy with my Daddy visit Munich hope you and hubby doing well ...