Sunday 17 September 2017

Christmas Cat

I made this card using a decoupage design from a Dutch booklet that I've had for several years - I love the designs in it but although I can enjoy making a card that uses detailed decoupage but not much other skill occasionally, I'd get awfully bored making all the cards in the book in one go, so I tend to just make one and then set it aside for next year. So it's going to take a l-o-n-g time to finish them all!


and slightly angled to show the layers


I am sharing  this with

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas
Show us your pussies - Furrything Goes

6 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Jane, I adore this card! Fabulous dimension and texture and who wouldn't love that darling puss? :-D

Elaine Stark said...

Adorable. Thanks for joining CRAFT Christmas challenge. Elaine

Sheryl said...

Great card Jane. I love cats and this card is perfect for any cat lover.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

ike said...

Super card - I love the colours and that fabulous kitty. I really love decoupage and generally fussy cutting images :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats' Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Cara said...

Awww he's adorable, love the traditional Christmas colours x

MagsB said...

What fab decoupage, Jane! I love the classic Christmas colours, too! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge, and do check out our DT Call!

love Mags B x