Monday 28 May 2018

Happy Bird-Day

I recently got hold of a bird themed stamp  and die set which had been a magazine freebie last year that I'd not seen at the time.


I stamped the bird outline and wing onto white card then used the individual stamps to colour in the blue-tit's plumage. Than I used the matching dies to cut it out. The sentiment is stamped with stamps from the same set and the branch is die cut with a die from a Christmas owl set - I think it's a Marianne one.

That beautiful background paper is from the Hackney & Co "English Garden" pad by Craft Consortium. I've had it for ages but didn't use it much and I've suddenly fallen in love with it - expect to see it featuring rather a lot over the next few weeks!

I'm sharing this with Cuttlebugmania - Birds and/or Buttterflies

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful background paper, no wonder you are in love with it. Lovely bird, beautifully designed card. (I have a digi image of a blue tit, it was fun to colour I must make a card with it) you inspired me.

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Jane, what a lovely blue tit. I've been watching a pair of blue tits flying in and out of the nesting box in our garden today. Hopefully the little ones will appear soon. xx

Jannie said...

I love freebies and I love the card you have made!!


Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie