Wednesday 12 June 2019

Awesome sunflowers



It's almost my daughter's birthday (ssh! She doesn't read my blog, so don't tell her I've already shared her card!) and  nearly every year I make her a sunflower themed card. This year I've paired with with a sentiment that uses one of her favourite words - Awesome.


The sunflower stamp is a very old Rubber Stampede stamp, stamped repeatedly over the background card and then coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment is from an Altenew set - I stamped and heat embossed it onto vellum then tore a strip to fit across the front of the card.

I am sharing this with

Fab'nFunky - June Blooms

Make my Monday - Lots of Flowers 

The Flower Challenge - Focus on background stamping 

11 comments:

Mrs A. said...

There is a front garden just up the road from us that has a glorious display of sunflowers at th moment. Not very tall only about chest height but very dense and colourful. Love your gorgeous card full of colour and the vellum for the sentiment . I keep forgetting that it makes such an eye catching finish to a card. I have loads in different colours in my stash too. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Jane, I love the golden sunflowers. They make a lovely splash of colour across the front of your card.

Sue xx

Chris said...

A beautiful stamp, looks fabulous repeated on your design...fantastic colouring too! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week.
Chris
x

Dawn Phillips said...

I bet you had tonnes of fun colouring these gorgeous flowers. It's stunning. Love Dawn x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card, beautifully coloured and I love the velum. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card, love those gorgeous sunflowers and lovely design, thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky.

Pat xx

meg said...

beautiful card Jane love the sunflowers, thank you for joining in at MMM.

EmmaT said...

Such a beautiful creation, love sunflowers. Emmax

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, wow, this card is stunning! Love how you colored those pretty flowers!! Thank you for playing with us at the Make My Monday Challenge and hope you join us again.

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Jane and you made such a lovely background with those lovely flowers too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Cara said...

This is beautiful Jane, I love your colouring of the sunflowers. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x