Saturday 8 June 2019

Poinsettia spray - the card that nearly wasn't.

This is the card that nearly wasn't. I'd  made a square white panel for  my card front, stamped and masked the poinsettia and leaves, added all the fir, mistletoe and callicarpa,  stamped the sentiment and coloured everything in. Then I picked it up to add to my card blank - and got a great big black finger print in the middle of the white space!


It was impossible to cover the fingerprint up, but I didn't want to waste all that stamping and colouring, so I cut out the floral  spray and sentiment and added them to a background of Christmas text paper.

I am sharing this with Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Garlands, leaves, Christmas flowers.

2 comments:

Sue - said...

Well saved Jane! If you hadn’t told us we wouldn’t have known.

Sherri Thacker said...

Great you were able to recover it. It's so festive!!