Sunday 18 August 2019

Night and Day

I've had this very retro style sun and moon stamp for many, many years, probably since I first started stamping in the 1990s, and I really can't remember  where it came from.


Today I have coloured it with Promarkers and mounted it with foam pads over a background made from a die cut panel inked around the edges and then stamped and heat embossed in silver using a random speckle stamp which is an Anita's one I've had for about 10 years. The sentiment is from a Studio G mini set and is about 5 years old.

I am sharing this with

Allsorts Challenge - Sun, Moon and/or Stars 
Retro Rubber - Anything Goes 

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Jane! I love this image and how you've let it take centre-stage on your card, Jo x

Mrs A. said...

I like this card a lot. Hugs Mrs A.

Kathleen said...

A really lovely background and a great image. Thank you for joining our Sun,Moon,Stars or Baby challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Jan Clothier said...

The random silver speckle stamped background is amazing by itself but even better paired with that retro sun/moon stamp. You're on fire this week! I love the clean layout of this card too. Thanks for joining us with another beauty at Retro Rubber Challenge.

Liz said...

A really like this card, Jane. What a super image and it looks great against the beautiful background you've created. xx

Ellibelle said...

A fantastic creation. Love this stamp! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellibelle's Corner

Claire Grantham said...

This is wonderful. I love the sun/moon stamp, I recall a time in the 90's when these were everywhere. The background really makes it shine. Thanks for joining us again at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

Neva Cole said...

Great to see you in our gallery again. This stamp is wonderful and you've done a great job with a theme design! Thanks for playing along with our AG challenge at Retro Rubber.

creative lady said...

Love the image and layout of your card.