Saturday 24 August 2019

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #142 - V is for Violent

It's time for our latest challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and if I were you I'd keep well away from Edna as she's feeling violent!



This challenge gave me a great excuse to use one of the fab Tim Holtz snarky sentiment stickers.


I got the girl with pinata digi from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez and coloured it in suitably violent colours with fluorescent Promarkers - I didn't know until recently that they even made fluorescent ones. I found some equally migraine-inducing papers in my stash and thought I would use the perforation wheel of my paper trimmer to give them a faux stitched edge. It took me ages and the result doesn't show up at all.... it's enough to drive me to violence....

7 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Perfect image to go with that awesome sentiment!!

Dotty Jo said...

I am soooo that pinata right now! Great card, Jane, Jo x

Wendy Bellino said...

Clever coloring job and your last sentence made me chuckle. BTW, yesterday was the "one of those days" for me! 😆

crafty-stamper said...

Great colourful card and image love the snarky sentiment
Carol x

Barbara Godden said...

Super sentiment, great card,

Donna said...

He he he he he
Hang on...Tim Holtz has SNARKY SAYING stickers???? How have I never seen these???
I love your image just as much as the sentiment - fab job sistah!

Dawn Phillips said...

I love that sentiment. I have those days all the time. Love Dawn x