Friday 6 August 2021

The cactus pot

 


This is a birthday card for a friend who has recently moved house and has, for the first time, a garden with a patio perfect for potted plants. It took quite a lot of masking and planning to put together the terracotta pot full of succulents, which I then coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut. The brick wall is stencilled, using several shades of red and brown. 

I am sharing this with 

Addicted to stamps and more - Make your Mark 


Passion for Markers - your favourite colours - I love terracotta/brick colours and all shades of green, especially when terracotta and green are together! 

Pearly Sparkles - Anything goes 

Craft Rocket - CAS  

A Place to Start - your favourite style (CAS) 



6 comments:

Crafty KJ said...

This is just fab! Love the stencilled bricks and those plants look great against it. Such a great CAS style card - love it! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Anesha x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Nice work, Jane! I recently masked and as usual my eyes were bigger than my tummy. LOLOL Think I've had my fill for a while, but I do love looking at others and trying to visualize the job. XOX

Izzy Scrap said...

Fabulous CAS card ! Love your beautiful design with the stencilled bricks wall to ground those gorgeous succulents. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely CAS design and I love the brick background that really sets off your pretty pot of plants.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make, love the brick background

Thank you for sharing with us at 'A Place To Start' this month
Take care
hugs Shell xx