Monday 5 November 2018

Gingerbread Christmas


A very simple card made using the SU Cookie Cutter Christmas stamps and punch, a die cut snowflake (remind me never, ever to buy those cheap unbranded dies from Amazon again,  this die is more trouble than it's worth!) and some paper that came with a recent magazine. I ran a strip of narrow double sided tape along the top of the white sentiment strip and added glitter to the sticky side.

I am sharing this with
Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Gingerbread
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Use some glitter
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - sketch

4 comments:

KandA said...

Fabulous card Jane, really pretty snowflake and a fun little gingerbread man xx

AlisonC said...

I have this same snowflake die, also cheap but mine works fine. I must have been lucky. Great use of the happy gingerbread man. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

Darnell said...

Simple would have been just sticking the gingerbread man on a white card like, um, I would do, lol! Your added elements of snowflake, pp, and glittery sediment strip make this very elegant!! (I agree with you about not buying the cheap dies...not worth it!) ❤Hugs, Darnell

Tammy L said...

This is really cute! I love that you went with a Kraft background to match the gingerbread man! Thanks for joining our Gingerbread challenge at CCAYR and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT