Sunday 4 November 2018

If I Had a Hammer

Well, are you singing along? I certainly am!



The current challenge at The Male Room is Tools,  and for my card I've used elements printed from two Debbi Moore CDs, Shabby Chic Mechanical and Shabby Chic Tools of the Trade -  actually they are snippets left over from a previous project, so this has been a good stash-clearing exercise. I've teamed them with some die cut tools - the drill and hammer were cut in white card and coloured with markers and gel pens and the remainder in matt silver card - and a background of wood effect paper and a panel of embossed silver card, attached with my favourite screw-head brads.

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

VERY clever card and yes I am singing with you LOL. Also a Great insert. Thank you so much for joining us in our Tools challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Lise Mariann said...

Such a cool tool card. Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

x Lise Mariann, DT