Saturday 24 November 2018

What a contrast....

... from the very masculine card I posted earlier. This card is anything BUT masculine!


Purely by coincidence, it's also made with Hunkydory products, although these are ones that have been in my stash for a couple of years. I've added ribbon, pearls and gems from my stash to make this very girly and luxuriant.

I am sharing this with
The Butterfly Challenge where I have used the segments Jade and Jewels (plus of course the essential butterflies!)
Cardz 4 Galz - Flutterby

5 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful, feminine card Jane. A very elegant and luxurious design. xx

Barbara Godden said...

What a gorgeous feminine card. love the colours and the beautiful design.

Mrs A. said...

Perfectly feminine. Love the hunky dory elements you have used. Thankyou for coming and spining the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous, I love the colors and the beautiful Hunkydory products you used! Thanks so much for joining us over at Cardz for Galz!
Tammy x

Cazro said...

A gorgeous card, the colours are stunning, love your design Jane. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT