Monday 4 November 2019

Guest Designer at A Place To Start

I am delighted to have been invited to be a guest designer at A Place To Start  this month.

This month's challenge is a colour challenge - Caffeinated Colours - and here is an inspiration photo to show you what those colours are.


You can also use neutrals and/or add a splash of another colour if you would like to.

The colours made me think of an old  hand-tinted sepia photograph, and I have some toppers based on those so I chose one to use as a starting point for my card.


I've added lots of die cuts, embossing, flowers and pearls and even a few snips with fancy-edged scissors.

2 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card and well done on being a guest designer

Dotty Jo said...

Wonderfully vintage - the colours are perfect for this style of card! Looks gorgeous, Jo x